Here is the list of sessions submitted so far. Our goal is to feature as many different speakers and topics as possible, but space limitations prevent us from accepting every session. Please check back after 2/28/2011 when session selection and scheduling will be posted:
- Chad Miller SQL Server PowerShell Extensions (SQLPSX)
- Michael Wells Intro to SQL Server for IT Professionals
- Michael Wells Using PowerShell to Rapidly Deploy SQL Server
- Russ Fustino Phone 7 Marketplace and Publishing Overview
- David Pittman Multi-threaded PDF creation using Crystal Reports
- Ron Dameron Learn PowerShell using Real World Examples, I did.
- Nikita Polyakov Intro to Phone 7 Development
- Adnan Cartwright Administrating your Network with Group Policy
- Brett Fabrikant SCCM 2007 Role Based Access Security
- John Wang Powershell for IT Professionals
- Adnan Cartwright The Potential of a Active Directory Infrastructure
- Blain Barton Microsoft Cloud – Consumer and Corporate
- Arvin Meyer Using Access in Office development
- Rodney Landrum DBA Repository Update 2010 Using SSIS and SSRS
- Keith Kabza Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Overview
- Blain Barton Introduction to Windows Server 2008 Hyper-v
- Greg Wright SCUPdates for SCCM
- Randy Drisgill SharePoint 2010 Branding for the Masses
- John Ross Getting the Most out of SharePoint Search
- John Ross Ten Steps to a Successful SharePoint Project
- John Yantorno Service and Health Modeling for SCOM
- Jeremy Pihl Apple and iOS in the Enterprise
- Michael Hinckley New to SharePoint:Getting SharePoint into Your Org
Have a suggestion for a session topic? Leave a comment.
The vendors listed below have graciously donated money or other support to help us make this free event a first class event! We encourage you to visit their web site for more information about their products and services, and to visit with them at the event. If you would like information about being a sponsor please contact us.
See our sponsorship document: IT Camp
The call for speakers is open until 2/19. We’re planning on having 25 total sessions. Topics can be anything applicable to Sysadmins or IT Pros including SharePoint, System Center, SQL Server, PowerShell, Active Directory, or Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7. Submit your sessions by the deadline.
Have questions? Comment or contact us.
We are pleased to announce the first Tampa IT Camp on Saturday, March 19th 2011 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Parking and admittance to this even is free. Lunch will provided. Please Register soon and let friends and colleages know about this event.
Join system administrators IT professionals and database professionals in addition to managers at all levels in Florida that work with Microsoft technologies for a “IT Camp Saturday” event on March 19th, 2011. IT Camps are a free, one day learning event for anyone seeking professional development. This event serves IT professionals and students with a focus on IT Pro related technologies. IT Camps offer a conference style learning environment free of charge to attendees and is open to presenters of all backgrounds and expertise.
Have questions? Comment or Contact Us.